Jump to year ->
|[Phase]: Design Description Documents
Documents below are listed chronologically. Use the links on the left or below to filter documents by keyword. Use the links above to jump to a specific year on this page.
1976---------Jump to [Top] [Organization] [Concept] [SI] [Discipline] [Topic] [Phase] [Audience]
Canadian Power Reactor Fuel, by R.D. Page, AECL, 01/03/1976. Doc type: Report.
Keywords: [Concept] - [SI] 03000 Engineering Science and Technology 37000 Fuel [Discipline] Materials Engineering Mechanical Engineering [Topic] Heat Transfer Thermalhydraulics [Phase] Design Description [Audience] College Engineer Technician Ugrad
- AECL 5609, updated version of Lecture 14 of the 1974 Nuclear Power Symposium Series, doc#19720114 19760101.pdf (8580 kb)
2010---------Jump to [Top] [Organization] [Concept] [SI] [Discipline] [Topic] [Phase] [Audience]
Lecture Presentations on Heavy Water Reactors at 2010 Frederic Joliot / Otto Hahn Summer School (FJOHSS) on Nuclear Reactors held in Aix-en-Provence, France, August 25 to September 3, 2010, by Blair P. Bromley, FJOHSS, 07/09/2010. Doc type: Lecture.
Keywords: [Concept] - [SI] 00000 General Project [Discipline] History Nuclear Engineering Physics [Topic] Conceptual Important Parameters Intro and Overview Physical Description [Phase] Concept Design Design Description Design Evolution [Audience] College Engineer Manager Ugrad
- Main Lecture - Short Version 20110201.pdf (3441 kb)
- Main Lecture - Long Version 20110202.pdf (10737 kb)
- Supplement 1: R&D Activities for HWR Design and Safety Analysis 20110203.pdf (8280 kb)
- Supplement 2: Alternative Concepts and Early HWR Prototypes 20110204.pdf (8403 kb)