25th CNS/CNA Annual Student Conference
- First Place (Undergraduate): A. McLean, "Modeling Creation of Methane and its Derivatives in the Tokamak Edge-Effect Simulation Code DIVIMP", University of Toronto.
- First Place (Master's) (Tie): M.J. McCall, "Development and Validation of a Predictive Code for AirCrew Radiation Exposure (PC-AIRE)", Royal Military College of Canada.
- First Place (Master's) (Tie): T.R. Chalovich, "Neutron Radioscopy at the SLOWPOKE-2 Facility at RMC for the Inspection of CF-18 Flight Control Surfaces", Royal Military College of Canada.
- First Place (Doctoral): I. Attieh, "Pattern Recognition Techniques for Transients Detection", University of Tennessee.
- Dan Meneley, AECL (Head Judge)
- Sadok Guellouz, AECL
- Fred Boyd, editor, CNS Bulletin, formerly AECB
- Steve Fluit, Babcock and Wilcox Canada
- Wolf Reinhardt, Babcock and Wilcox Canada